Friday, August 26, 2011

Noah's One-Month Check-Up

I took Noah for his one-month check-up a couple weeks ago. I know, I am a bit behind. That happens when you're still adjusting to taking care of two little ones! His doctor thought he was doing great. Since his check one week after being born, he gained 2 lbs, 8 ozs, to weigh in at an impressive 10 lbs, 9 ozs, which is in the 50th-75th percentile. I didn't get the measurements for his length and head circumference (I was a bit frazzled after he decided to both explode poo and shoot pee everywhere on the exam table while I was changing his diaper), so I will have to get those at our next check-up. I also got him a prescription of Zantac to help with his reflux. The boy can explode like a mix between Old Faithful and The Exorcist. It isn't pretty. Everything else looked and sounded good though, so now we go back in a few weeks for his two-month check-up when he will get his first round of shots! :(

Below is a pic of Noah at one month, wearing a 12-month onesie. I will be taking a pic each month in this onesie to show how much he grows each month - just like I did for Ethan. Noah is a much chunkier little guy than his big brother was and is already filling out the onesie quite nicely through the middle! haha! It could be interesting to see if it still fits at 12 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)